- Welcome to Domainswithus.com
- We are happy you have given us the opportunity to serve you. If you need customer support, please fill out a support ticket, or call us at 1-888-558-4678....Read More
- New optional feature
- Domains with us is pleased to announce the new feature of Domains 4 sale. This allows you to add your domain name to our lists of names that are available for sale.
Interested parties will send you an email to make an offer or request a price to buy one of your domain names.
If you have any qu...Read More
- .US change to anonymous domain registration services
- .US has made a dramatic change in their policy saying (in part):
“The United States Department of Commerce's National Telecommunications and Information Administration ("NTIA") has recently completed its review of "proxy" or anonymous domain registration services by .us Accredited Registrars. At ...Read More
- Server Upgrade
- We are pleased to announce we have upgraded our server and it is smokin fast now! We are now using 8 gigs of ram over a dual xenon with a raid array of scsi hard drives... in short ...
It's FAST! We also upgraded our billing system to the most current version so you may see a few small featu...Read More
- Domain Name Blowout
- We're reducing prices on all domains! Right now, you can get .info TLD's for $6.25, .mobi TLD's for only $9.99 and .com, .net, .org, .biz and .us TLD's for $9.95.
Order your domains now, these great deals won't last....Read More
- Reseller and Dedicated Hosting Plans are Live!
- We've just launched reseller and dedicated hosting packages for Canadian and US clients.
Users receive WHM and cPanel, as well as the Fantastico DeLuxe and Installatron software installers. Hosting Nation has also added custom resources, such as simple installations of development frameworks ...Read More
- Announcing upgrades to our hosting servers:
- Hosting Nation takes the notion of customer service very seriously. In an effort to increase the level of protection afforded to our clients and reduce any possibility of an interruption to service, Hosting Nation is adding an additional layer of redundancy to our hosting servers. This is in addit...Read More
- No More Monthly Setup Fee
- Good News to those ordering Hosting for Everyone monthly hosting accounts on hosting-nation.com! We have removed the $25 setup fee. ...Read More
- .CO Domains Now Available!
- .CO is a new globally available domain extension that is a credible destination for businesses, blogs, informative sites an more. They are available now at Hosting Nation for $29/year. ...Read More
- Domain Price Adjustment 2016
Today we are raising our retail domain name rates on both our US and Canadian websites to bring us up to par. Hosting Nation’s last domain price increase was in 2013 when Verisign, CIRA (.CA) as well as PIR (.ORG) all increased their bulk prices and domain providers including Hosting Nation found it necessary to […]
- Stay in touch with Hosting Nation! We are rebuilding our mailing list.
Stay in touch with Hosting Nation We are rebuilding our mailing list! With the fact that the new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) that becomes effective July 1, 2014, Hosting Nation is taking this opportunity to have all its customers re-opt in for electronic communications. Thus Hosting Nation seeks your express consent in order to send […]
- Hosting Nation has moved!
Hosting Nation has moved! Hosting Nation has recently changed locations. If you make regular payments using the postal service please be sure to update your mailing address to our new one. All of our support telephone numbers and systems remain the same so no updates needed. Our hosted data all remains the same as well […]
- 35+ Resources to Become a Kick Ass WordPress Developer
Many of our clients run sites on the WordPress platform. Here is a list of resources I just came across that can help someone move beyond the basics of WordPress into a more advanced user. http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/35-resources-for-kick-ass-wordpress-developers/
- Domain Price Adjustment 2013
In 2012 VeriSignÂ®, the provider of Internet infrastructure services for the networked world increased their domain prices. â€śContinued strong global Internet usage growth, along with increasingly powerful distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks leveled against all parts of the Internet’s critical infrastructure, have dramatically increased the demands on Internet infrastructure providers such as VeriSign,â€ť the […]
- Meet Tomkins
Our new server has been activated and placed into service. It is a dual quad-core xeon 5620 machine with 12GB or RAM. We have named it tomkins.hosting-nation.com. Thomas TomkinsÂ (1572 â€“ 1656) was an English composer of the late TudorÂ and early StuartÂ period. Tomkins wroteÂ madrigals, keyboard music,Â consortÂ music,Â anthems, andÂ liturgical music. It our first server to run CloudLinux 6 […]
- How CloudFlare increases speed and security of your site
This is a guest post written and contributed by CloudFlare. CloudFlare makes it easy for any site to be as fast and secure as the Internet giants. CloudFlare, a web performance and security company, is excited to announce our partnership with Host Nation! Â If you havenâ€™t heard about CloudFlare before, our value proposition is simple: […]
- Shared Resource Management through CloudLinux
Last year we mentioned that we were looking at installing CloudLinux across our fleet of shared hosting servers. Â We have finally completed that task. So what is CloudLinux, why is Hosting Nation excited about it and what does it mean to our customers? In a typical shared webhosting server environment, when a user is abusing […]
- 10 Plugins You Canâ€™t Live Without
Hi again. At Hosting Nation we have a number of clients who use WordPress. 10 Plugins You Can’t Live Without is an Â article from Website Magazine regarding 10 plugins that “should always deserve consideration.” It is a pretty useful list.
- Upgrade in our Backup System (February 27th)
Hi once again. In the coming days we will be making a major version upgrade in the software we use to maintain backups. Our current system in running R1Soft’s CDP 2.0. After the upgrade we will running CDP 3.0. Version 3.0 has a number of improvements to the backend and underlying technology to make it […]